Watercooling Kit For Sale!

kewlboxer2

Ok, i have my beloved watercooling kit for sale. I have the following for sale, PM me with offers:

Brand new AMD TDX, used once to test, has all hardware needed to mount to a s939.

MCT-5, never used

DD single heatercore

DD heatercore shroud

BlackIce Extreme dual 120 (has 1 small hole that is easily fixable)

ViaAqua 1300 ( propeller is superglued to reduce noise( virtually silent)

5 1/4 bay res from DD (clear)

All of these aboce items are setup for 1/2" tubing. More watercooling items to come tommorow, and possibly some pics.

[EDIT]

These items can either be parted out, or sold as a whole

[/EDIT]

[edit2]

I also have a eheim 1250 pump. and also as soon as i find it a switchtech socket A 226w TEC waterblock, and a switchtech 80w? TEC block for ATi cards.

[/edit2]

the TDX will fit 754, 939 and 940 sockets. ill get pics either later tonight or tommorrow, but now i have to go to work.

OK i added some pics of what i have for sale. The only thing i dont have in the pic is the DD HC and the shroud for it. The little tube with the clear stuf is dielectric grease. None of the swifttech blocks have hardware, but the TDX has hardware with it.Also not pictured is MCT-5. in a quart size oil container(what it came in). PM with questions.

Pic of blackice extreme II it has a tiny hole, but seems to be airtight right now it is near to top, just right of the center.