Riaa Vs. Wow

d3bruts1d

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

darned RIAA. Why couldn't give a warning to the sites and make them take down content that violated the law? It would have been much better that way. :(

517703[/snapback]

well it's a classic bully syndrome. They can't seem to stop the world from downloading movies and music from P2P programs, so they turn and take out their anger on legit, mean-no-harm websites like this. Congratulations morons. Sue me.

Ugh. I haven't even been playing WoW lately. It's not about the game. It's about the creativity. I used to be really into video editing for a few years, and I really loved it. It's such a good creative outlet and such a new way to express yourself. It gives your "typical gamer" a way to take what he loves and make it art. Shutting something like that down is just horrible.

This is different from me posting a game play video how? I mean the game itself is copyrighted. So does that make game play movies illegal? Gosh, alot of us, not to mention gamespy, and other gaming sites are in trouble. COME ON PEOPLE!

How much further will this copyright stuff go??

This sucks.

wow i guess no more guild wars movies :lol: any ways riaa might happen to bring out my old bad habbits. screw riaa, honestly there are ruining our innocent mmorpg experience because no one buys cds... support ring tones guys and dont buy cds, just tape your songs via the good old radio. communist jane fonda is more tolerable than riaa.

wow, i could see them targeting like every cs site that hosts gameplay movies, because all of those contain copywrited music. Its pretty stupid that they have the ability to due such a thing for such a small thing. Honestly, do you think even 1 person took the music from the movie? its frikken easier to take it from p2p then from the movie.