Sign in to follow this  
asus

Regular, Mid-grade Or Super

In my honda I use regular, in my Pathfinder I use high octane. There is a little tag next to where I pump gas that says "for maximum performace use premium grade" so thats what i use for the pathfinder. and its a 20cent difference from regular to premium in suburban chicago. $2.53 for premium! :(

At least its not as bad as downtown chicago, $2.80 for premium!

I see no point in wasting all that money, 10cents adds up...

I would only get the higher stuff if my car was made for it.

well...I use mig-grade in my blazer...it seems to me that a full tank of mid goes further than a tank of reg...but from what i understand, you in no way what-so-ever need anything higher than reg in a 4-cylinder, for a 6 you should use mid, be cause it does burn cleaner and more efficiantly or something like that...supposedly its also to help keep you injectors cleaner...and well V8's mid should be fine...but i'm probly wrong with some of this stuff...but i know i'm right when i say no mor than reg in a 4-cyl

Whooo!! put them spoilers on your front wheel drive POS

I use 93/94 when I can in my Bimmer... I have it chipped though so the timings are tighter than what it would be stock but even then it required 89

and never, never put lower octane gas in than it says it should have... that = bad...