How To Break A Cell Phone

srry to say it but ure cell phone looks like a calculator. Anyway you could try using a table saw run it through like u would a piece of wood and watch the plastic melt as it moves thorugh. I wouldn't reccomend leaving the battery in for that tho. Another idea try to drop it off a tall building and see if it still works afterword.

516269[/snapback]

Haha well most modern cell phones today have built in calculators

Also sorry im not a paint god some people are really good at it im just hungover and lazy

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well...firstly you start out small by doing random things in public places with it...you progressively get to doing bigger and bigger things (all the while people will be looking at you like you are a moron)...after you think you have enough people freaked out enough and thinking youre crazy..run to the nearest street freaking out about how your cell is THE SUCK!!!! and wait for a large dumptruck/semi/truck to pass by...carefully time your throw to make it look like you meant to get it over the road but missed and now your phone is cannon fodder....or do wat i do..get a shotgun..tie to a fencepost shoot..pump and repeat till you are satisfied...lol

dont destroy it.. we have a box in our library that takes used cell phones and gives them to people in need of a phone who has a loved one that is critical.. so they can get updates on there condition.. breaking it would be pointless .. .. so i agree  :withstupid:

516147[/snapback]

That is the dumbest idea ever. Phone company's often offer free phones. If you can't afford a FREE phone, then you can't afford the monthly payments. Having a cell phone without service is just dumb.

Overclock your phone.....Throw it up in the air and shoot it with a shotty......take out the battery and THROW it (no placing it) into a fire.....wrap copper wires all over it, then attach the copper to a huge battery (it will slowly but surely melt with a satisfying smell)