List Of Cars You've Always Wanted To Own

LoArmistead

ford gt is 150,000 usd retail but the bentley dealer in Kiev will sell it to you for 300,000 euros :) i can afford the car but why do i need 550 HP in trafficky streets of Kiev?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you're blowing $150k on a GT then you dont' knwo where to shop :( back behind the ford design center they have this awsome thing called the "B" lot. over the past few years I've picked up a navigator for $7k, an expidition for $6k, a lightening for $4500, and an excursion for $11k... all fo them loaded with every option availible :)

a GT would cost about $25k off the 'B' lot... and people think the employee price is great... this is at VEHICLE cost.... of course they're all show cars that were used for autoshows, press demos and so on.

Cadillacs surpsingly actualy arent that reliable for how expensive they are which is sad

I saw the gayest thing tho

a ford f-150 with a Cadillac symbol on the front

Such a shame

516106[/snapback]

Cadillac was just rated # 5 out of ALL automobile manufacturer's for its reliability for the last 2 years by JD Power and Assoc. They tracked 1000 cars from each manufacturer from 2 years ago and then tallied up the number of problems per 1000 cars over the two year period. Cadillac had 98. Lexus was #1 and GM had 4 brands in the top 15. The biggest losers in this were the Range Rovers, Jaguar, Audi, and Lincoln, all had over 300 shop visits per 1000 vehicles in the last 2 years, that is an AWEFUL number. I will try to find the actual study and post it for you.

I'm still not sure on my stand of all the "new" muscle car remakes. Some just dont feel like they deserve the name - its almost slander  :O . One thing is for sure - they sure do perform...but they all manage to look so short and rounded compared to their awesome originals. Take whats quite possibly my favorite car of all time :

1969 dodge charger r/t...

69chargerrt1cw.th.jpg

2005 dodge charger r/t

05chargerrt0ox.th.jpg

Still a very hot car IMO - no doubt about it - but its just soooo...different  :) Wonder what would happen if they chromed out the split grill  :lol:

516540[/snapback]

I have a new charger R/T and the chrome grill was actually really getting on my nerves because it was the only piece of Chrome on the whole car besides badging. I ordered a black one from the dealer and just installed it last weekend, it looks SOOOOO much better.

best looking truck?  it looks like that chevy / rubbermaid "truck" called the avalanche.

8523.jpg

seperated at birth...  for a good reason

515668[/snapback]

Rubbermaid lol, that's about one of the funniest thing's I've ever read, because...its so true. I swear that plastic liner feels exactly like those boxes I put my christmas decorations in...not a he-man woman hater truck

1.) Nissan R390 road version

2.) Nissan 350Z

3.) Subaru WRX STi. ver. IV

4.) 306 Peugot

5.)Abrahm's tank!!! \/\/00+!!!!! *i know it's not really a car! jeez.*

And that's all that comes to mind. Yup.

Vrooom!:

Mr Black Cat

No Particular Order

1. 2003 Dodge Ram SRT-10 Concept

2. 2005 Saleen S7 Twin Turbo

3. ???? Toyota Supra MKIV

4. 2005 BMW M3 Competition

5. 2004 Saleen Mustang S281-E

6. 2002 Nissan Skyline GT-R R34 Nur

7. 2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR

8. 2004 MG XPower SV

9. 2005 Audi RS4

EDITS

10. 2006 Acura RSX

Edited by galla2k4eva

No Particular Order

1. 2003 Dodge Ram SRT-10 Concept

2. 2005 Saleen S7 Twin Turbo

3. 1998 Toyota Supra MKIV

4. 2005 BMW M3 Competition

5. 2004 Saleen Mustang S281-E

6. 2002 Nissan Skyline GT-R R34 Nur

7. 2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR

8. 2004 MG XPower SV

9. 2005 Audi RS4

10. This list could go on forever

11. No really it could

12. I'm serious..

524028[/snapback]

SRT-10 ram 1500's are out. I debated getting an 05... but opted to get a "family" type truck.

the B lot is a small storage area behind the ford tech center. it's where they store the production (concepts and prototypes are in a locked warehouse about a mile up the road) vehicles that were used in auto shows, press demos, commercials, VIP events (Bill Ford takes a GT to a Lions game kinda thing). Most of the vehicles there have under 300miles on them, and are being sold for what thier scrap cost it. of course there are days where there is NOTHING on the lot but a focus or escape :) only because Ford employees (namely the ones who work AT the design center get first pick of the litter out there) can purchase them. i managed to get several $40k-70k trucks for dirt cheap thru a good friend who is now working to FIX the fuel tank problems on the mustang.

Edited by bigred