List Of Cars You've Always Wanted To Own

LoArmistead

:O My bad 94camaro, I didnt even notice that. Must have had multiple tabs open in FF...I'll fix that now :P

**bigred I was talking about the mid 70's super duty fords somwhere on occ recently *peers*...they are huge, slow, powerful beasts of trucks :lol: **edit**

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Any time Silverfox  :lol: .

515117[/snapback]

better not list too many here then...

Subaru Impreza P1

Mitsubishi GTO Twin-Turbo (pre-GT3000)

Mitsubish Lancer Evo VIII

Dodge Viper (yup, its a proper rear-wheel drive that can handle)

Aston Martin DB9 / DB7

TVR Tuscan-S

Civic Type-R (2003)

Integra Type-R

Supra (facelifted last model)

Ford Focus WRC (drool....0-62 in 2.9...)

Corvette ZR1...

.... and...Gotta wanna go in one of Bigred's Bronco's too...!

i think an american dominated forum has a predominantly american choice of cars etc. i imagine that a european/jap forum prefers euro/jap cars, eh?

no flaming, ok?? lessons learned and all that... :D

Did you just call me silverfox? :blink:  oh the pain, the indiginity!  :lol:  (j/kin with ya silver :P )

Umm, yeah. In fact you summed it up pretty well there. All looks, no use.

515157[/snapback]

scuse mr mr camaro! :lol: i may be hairy, but not worth the abuse you are dishing out!

I'm not going to list every car I'd want (just name some sleek looking sports car, and I'll take it ;)), but my top car is a Dodge Viper GTS. If I had mucho dinero I'd have one custom built for me, because I like the old model better, but wouldn't want to buy one used.

:O  My bad 94camaro, I didnt even notice that. Must have had multiple tabs open in FF...I'll fix that now :P

**bigred I was talking about the mid 70's super duty fords somwhere on occ recently *peers*...they are huge, slow, powerful beasts of trucks  :lol: **edit**

515167[/snapback]

it's not about how fast it can go. it's about it going where others can't... 24" of snow perhaps? 30" of water? sand? rocks? mud? and that's all while dragging the neighbor's toyota tundra behind you :)

it's not about how fast it can go.  it's about it going where others can't...  24" of snow perhaps?  30" of water?  sand?  rocks?  mud?  and that's all while dragging the neighbor's toyota tundra behind you :)

515213[/snapback]

Yea, the top speed is pathetic, but I cant think of many things that will keep it from reaching that speed :lol:

Yea, the top speed is pathetic, but I cant think of many things that will keep it from reaching that speed  :lol:

515219[/snapback]

IMHO, it's not about either, it's about the looks.