Check

well lets face it, the ukraine isnt exactly a european powerhouse in terms of national wealth, is it? i was given the distinct impression that you paid these prices because they were hard to acquire for whatever reason, economics being the assumption

apologies if i offended you there

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just dont like when people look that i paid 7k for the system and they are starting to "wow, i could build a better one for like two thousand bucks, dude"

its not the purpose of the thread

it's your money - none of my business! :lol:

spend it how you wish - as i already said: money isnt an object for you, so i dont know why these lot are so bothered.

515378[/snapback]

i hate to say this, but i think people are jealous :D , but i dont know

i would be jealous too if i knew somebody who hangs out with CW, Emax and SK, plays games and gets money for it .period.

not to you, silverfox

Edited by HR-rash1k

i hate to say this, but i think people are jealous :D , but i dont know

i would be jealous too if i knew somebody who hangs out with CW, Emax and SK, plays games and gets money for it .period.

515384[/snapback]

Man, I was right with you until you posted this. Jealous? I don't know who the crap CW, Emax and SK are.

And as far as talking about your country, most of the later posts I read actually acknowledged that we know nothing of your country and its economy.

But now that you've posted this, it really does seem like you're here to brag....

i could have paid off my car 2.5 times with that $7K. but at least you can play hl2 really really fast and have it look better than ever.

and i wouldn't get madd at him and accuse him of braggin. if he is here to stay and have good input to the community i dont mind a little braggin from someone new.

Man, I was right with you until you posted this.  Jealous?  I don't know who the crap CW, Emax and SK are.

And as far as talking about your country, most of the later posts I read actually acknowledged that we know nothing of your country and its economy.

But now that you've posted this, it really does seem like you're here to brag....

515400[/snapback]

CW, Emax, and SK are professional clans. you should at least remember SK, these swedish guys scored 4 at WCG 2004. i didnt say you guys WERE jealous, but some of the posters cerainly looked like they were

verran, you were not the one who claimed that he is she knows everything about ukraines economy, so i dont know why somebody is crying

again, im not here to brag, i just wanted to show my computer, and nothing more. if i wanted to brag i would go ps2 forum and give em hell :) , but here you see people are real

CW, Emax, and SK are professional clans.  you should at least remember SK, these swedish guys scored 4 at WCG 2004.  i didnt say you guys WERE jealous, but some of the posters cerainly looked like they were

verran, you were not the one who claimed that he is she knows everything about ukraines economy, so i dont know why somebody is crying

again, im not here to brag, i just wanted to show my computer, and nothing more.  if i wanted to brag i would go ps2 forum and give em hell :) , but here you see people are real

515407[/snapback]

You're right, in fact if you go back and look you'll see I was one of the first to tell people to shut up about the cost of your system, because they didn't know anything about your economy. I defended you.

I did also make a rather long statement about how often we get people showing up here and acting super cocky because they just built a super expensive rig. You have to understand that when you show up with a big list of expensive parts and a few bench scores, you look like one of those types. And that's probably why you got the not-so-warm welcome that you did.

I simply want to explain this to you so you understand what's goin on. You want jealousy, you'll have to go one step further than just cutting a big check... you have to overclock it, customize it, or something.

As far as CS clans (or whatever game you're talking about), that's really not my thing. I can safely say that I don't know any clan names and I've never been a member of a clan. And on that topic, I have never played any game at anywhere near a "professional" level.

its a whole thing of people think you are showing off and this is this a hardware community where people usually dont get all that stuff all that fast. you just got to handle it like you are on their level and are one in the same. being a hadrware enthusiast and just be here with the attitude that you are joining this community for giving your know how to help other and the reward is the respect you get here.

I simply want to explain this to you so you understand what's goin on.  You want jealousy, you'll have to go one step further than just cutting a big check... you have to overclock it, customize it, or something.

515423[/snapback]

Thank you!! Couldn't had said it better!

thank you guys now i understand why people responded negatively

it looks like people just dont like showoffs, which they obviously considered me

im nothing like that, im not a computer expert of any kind, my knowledge is very limited