Check

everytime i play consoles i feel like im degenerating because of that

515918[/snapback]

^ :lol: If it aint got a mouse it aint worth playing!

The world would be a MUCH better place if everyone followed your first rule :)

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ :lol:  If it aint got a mouse it aint worth playing!

The world would be a MUCH better place if everyone followed your first rule :)

515952[/snapback]

ha, pass rule #1 around!

Pro-gamers' choice is RAZER diamondback (sorry to all of you mx518 fans) coupled with fatal1ty fatpad and logitech media keyboard.  it will make a difference, believe me :P

515488[/snapback]

Why the Logitech keyboard? I've used it and it's not THAT comfortable to use. I personally have a Saitek Gamer's Keyboard and I have to say, THIS is the best keyboard for gaming hands down. The keys are a bit larger and wider spaced out, which is a plus for larger hands and especially gaming so you don't hit the wrong key accidently.

Saitek Gamers' Keyboard

They have a black version where the light shines through the keys, the Eclipse. However, it lacks the programmable pad the first one has (I've personally stopped using it, so I don't think it makes much of a difference)

i have the same key board and never even botherd witht he programable key board cus i dident ven know how to program it haha it was in the closet when it cam eout the box, as for the key board i would agree its gotta be the best key board for gaming out there.

i chose logitech keyboard because its the only keyboard that my fingers dont get tired on, even after long hours of play

50 bucks for that? i paid 30 bucks for logitech and i dont need nothing more

Edited by HR-rash1k

erm, what if your fingers are long and stupid like mine? then surely kashk5, your saitek is not the best for everyone, eh?

keyboards and mice are unique to each individual. i used to have the microsft itellieye optical thingy (enor-mouse, lol) and it was just big enough for my hand. keyboards....dont get me started on those....but some are waaaaaaay to spongey. you want something to feel like its been pressed! not like you're pushing in to trifle

erm, what if your fingers are long and stupid like mine? then surely kashk5, your saitek is not the best for everyone, eh?

keyboards and mice are unique to each individual. i used to have the microsft itellieye optical thingy (enor-mouse, lol) and it was just big enough for my hand. keyboards....dont get me started on those....but some are waaaaaaay to spongey. you want something to feel like its been pressed! not like you're pushing in to trifle

516299[/snapback]

I have really long fingers too, which is why the Saitek keyboard is perfect. The buttons are a bit larger, so my larger fingers hit them dead-center. They are more spaced out, so I don't have to worry about my hand cramping up from being in a tight configuration while gaming. And it definitely does NOT have that spongy feel. It types VERY comfortably (I actually noticed my tpying speed increase by at least 10% to 20% using this keyboard)