Check

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand that... but it really just seems like you're looking for something negative to say.  I mean basically what you said was "yeah you've got the best on the market, but what if they make something better?"....  that's true of any product you'd buy anywhere... so what's the point in even saying it?

514847[/snapback]

Was not trying to be negitive more stating a fact.

For some reason, AMD processors give me so many problems. With Intel, my pc is stable 100% of the time. Both processors are good, but I would buy another Pentium just because I don't have any stability issues that AMD has with their processors, for me to say the least. My P4 works fine for me when playing BF2, so I don't know why everyone is jumping on the AMD bandwagon and saying Intel sucks because they don't.

Also with him choosing an intel somtimes people don't listen to others that say get amd and it was there choice and you have to respect that.

I'd like to play CS with ya sometime? lol.... my xfire id is B1on1x... I want to see how good you are.

515069[/snapback]

Good enough to win 25k. I wouldnt mess with that too lightly :P

I just can't imagine anyone much better than me or my buddy... The only time i play anymore is iwth him... and we are always number 1 in every server we go in. I just want to find someone who can dominate me... and if this guy actually made 25 grand off cs..... he's probobly the one lol.

bionix....careful with your wording :lol:

wanting to be dominated might not go down to well around here! but i get what you're saying. it's gotta suck being best every time - nothing to strive towards :(

humm...as for the origional topic, i a great system...just not what i would put together for a gaming rig...

As for the Intel vs AMD stability...the only CPU i have EVER had be unstable at stock speed was an intel...but guess what, the board was unstable not the chip (thank you soyo POS)

I woundnt trade an intel for the encoding and other video operations i do at work, but i also wouldnt trade an AMD for the gaming and other thigns i do at home...bc i have a 3000+ 939, a 3.0c, 2.66b, and 2.6 celeron all runnign here in this room, all do what they are ment to do well, and the difference in the 3.0 and 3000+ (closest comparison) is that the 3.0 owns in encoding and the 3000+ meets or beats in EVERYTHING else...

incase your wondering why my LAN rig has a worse gaming CPU than my main rig it's bc i run games ALOT more here at home.

has anyone even looked at the state of ukranian economy? and this guy said that money was no object....meh....dunno what the fuss is about with pricing to be honest...if he's happy to pay it, let him!

as for the choice of amd rma problems, none of us know how easy it is to get an rma over there compared to intel, do we? :lol:

has anyone even looked at the state of ukranian economy? and this guy said that money was no object....meh....dunno what the fuss is about with pricing to be honest...if he's happy to pay it, let him!

as for the choice of amd rma problems, none of us know how easy it is to get an rma over there compared to intel, do we? :lol:

515335[/snapback]

ok i have read last 4 pages and i was shocked. i looks like some people feel that they know more about computers than i do, which is probably true. if you have not read it yet, im a professional counter-strike player and nothing more and i get money, A LOT of money for it. i just wanted to show you guys what kind of computer you can assemble in ukraine, and i did

i don't get the fact everyone is crying and flaming me. and please dont tell me NOTHING about my countrys economy.

i will accept the fact that im a computer newb but please dont repeat it over and over again for 3 pages

HR-Rash1k

Edited by HR-rash1k