My Car Was Put On A Website....

jkdmaster

Hey guys, check this out, I took my car to a car show and some guy told me he really liked the car and he was going to put it on his website, heres the address:

modernmuscle.net and after you go there click on car shows and then on Woodley 2005, my car is the 1987 Buick Regal Turbo T/T-Type. I think they came out good, what do you think?

Modern Muscle

Edited by jkdmaster

web page doesnt exist apparently...

514613[/snapback]

A direct link to his car is here. Nice ride! I'm sure it puts the ricers in there place! (:P@silverfox)

**edit** eww just dont like the steering wheel auto shifter :lol: **edit**

hmm....don't start puck...you know what i'm like :lol:

but it looks good - shame that it's still an 80's interior :(

514621[/snapback]

^ :lol: , just yanking ur chain

Yea, its a sweet car...but if I got a buick it would be a grand national - those things are MEAN! Tomorrow I spend the saturday doing a bit more bodywork on my 'bird. Pretty soon she'll be ready to go out to paint!

The car is the same thing as a national, just a different color with leather, I like it more, but to each there own.

514629[/snapback]

GN have the rear window more of a fastback and have a lower more aggressive stance with the small bodykit thing...its a regal with a bit more sporty package, like the firebirds and trans ams.

Dont get me wrong - I still love your car! I'd choose it over many other cars, but for buick I like the GN - 87 in particular ;). 80's cars are second in my book only to late 60's/early 70's muscle cars :D

**edit** gah, I guess thats really based on the year. Yours is an 84, and I was thinking(and comparing it to) the 87. The regal GNX, turbo, and other option packs in later years share the body trims and are the same as the grand national.**edit**