Sign in to follow this  
Puck

Do You Eat At Your Computer?

Do you eat and/or drink at your computer?  

124 members have voted

1. 1. Do you eat and/or drink at your computer?

• Yes, all the time.
    • I have before but try not to too often.
    • I have once but made a mess and dont anymore.
    • Never! Thats BAD!!!

I eat at my computer all the time. One time I ran into a problem when I spilled a glass of milk on my keyboard. :O

I eat at my computer all the time. One time I ran into a problem when I spilled a glass of milk on my keyboard.  :O

514843[/snapback]

Haven't we all.... I mostly drink @ mine. But its an all the time thing.

all the time...

I once spilled soup on a Free After Rebate keyboard...it was beefy soup so I went ahead and rinsed the keyboard because I know what beefy soup would smell like in the keyboard a week later, found that it held EXACTLY a cup of water. Amazing

pwnedkb.jpg

I think I'll eat at the dinner table maybe once or twice a month. Every other meal (besides breakfast, but I don't wake up early enough for it, so it doesn't count) is eaten either at my computer or out somewhere. Heck, I just had an entire pie of pizza a few hours ago in front of my computer :D

The next question would be: How many keyboards have you had to replace because of food accidents? :lol:

The next question would be: How many keyboards have you had to replace because of food accidents? :lol:

514863[/snapback]

Surprisingly, none. I have never spilled any liquid onto my keyboards nor have I greased them all up. I make sure I have napkins available when I eat or use my off-hand or palm when I use the keyboard and mouse.

ive gone through 3 natural MS keyboards in a year, i keep doing it lol, gets too greasy :/ gone thorugh 5 mouses, and 1 monitor, BUT I KEEP DOING IT!!!

Thats the same with me except i'm to lazy to replace mine. LOL if i hit my keys to hard they get stuck from the spilt mountain dew. :D I try not eat at my desk now, instead i have this snack table next to my chair :blush:

Considering I don't have a kitchen table, its either at my computer desk or at the coffee table.

514863[/snapback]

That is why I got a spill proff keyboard but I usually never spill food or drink on my keyboard.

I just finished a few greasy slices of left over pizza and a can of coke for breakfast at my comp. DElicous! I usually eat and/or drink beer at my comp. I keep a roll of paper towel at my desk though, so I can wipe my hands in between bites. :)

I've never ruined any components while eating or drinking here, but I did spill a beer on my buddies keyboard while I was fixing his computer and shorted it out. :(