Cooler Master Centurion 531 Case

Bosco

How would you rate this review from 1-10 (10 being the best)  

15 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate this review from 1-10 (10 being the best)

It was a OK review, you covered for the most part every inch of that case in your photos. Personally I would have placed a running system inside and see what the acoustic properties of the case were like. Also some temps of a running system inside would be nice.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

not going to repeat anything others have mentioned. the review seemed to cover all the basics. i was glad to hear the reviewer mention the potential restriction of airflow which was caused by the internal 3 1/2" drive bay alignment. it would have been nice to know how well other PSU's fit into the chasis (particularly the larger ones, cause i read about certain newer PSU's that were slightly larger in dimension than the normal specification. not sure where i read this off-hand.) but since that would require the reviewer to own a certain PSU, that might be asking too much. also, for the most part, dimension shouldn't be a problem for most, so that shouldn't really affect anything. It was just something that came to mind because of a review i had read about PSU back in early summer. the abscence of checking into that aspect didn't negatively affect my rating on the review, since that will very rarely be a problem.