Update: 67 Impala Ss

LoArmistead

I believe they made a 512 block, it was either 8.2 or 8.4L. I'mnot very familiar with it but I believe they stopped putting them in their cars because the engine came out in the 1970's during the oil crises, and Ford couldn't sell them if their lives depended on it.

nope, ford's big boy was the 473 (7.8L). and it was a truck only. very few sold since it was the cheap alternative to diesel from the 70's thru the 90's.

car wise it's still the massive 460 (7.3L) that held it there. they have plenty of power for just about anything :) you could actually squeeze out more HP from a 460 than it's bigger cousin due to the shape. but the 473 always has more torque

How much HP does a 502 even have sorry, Im muscle car illerate even tho i think their cool

514881[/snapback]

Theyre doing a little modification on the block right now. But out of the box, this one was 502ci, 502HP (aluminum heads, etc) and close to 600 lb-ft torque.

That's really not my style at all, but it sure is one mighty fine looking car. Very very nice!

And I'll second what bigred said about rust. In michigan cars like that get ruined, sadly :(