Sign in to follow this  
Kamikaze_Badger

In One Month, I Go Back To Stupid Land...

Yup, in one month, school starts...

"I have a Windows HP desktop. It's so much better than your XP."

"Hey, is it bad that I deleted kernel32.dll? It was big and taking up space..."

Anyone else deal with idiots like this at school?

Guest Flashstar

2 1/2 weeks for me :(

Most of the people at my school think that windows xp is their computer.

people have accepted the fact that i rule them in computers and just ask me questions. No one trys to brag anymore... thankfully people were bragging about dells....

oh yeah? most people here at work call Ms Office... Windows. Like this one girl said she couldnt open her windows document. she was pointing to the MS Word icon. lol.

yes. i have to make sure that i dont spread the "adaware virus" again. stupid classy lady in halls tried to get me sacked for giving her the aformentioned "virus".

silly tart.

yes. i have to make sure that i dont spread the "adaware virus" again. stupid classy lady in halls tried to get me sacked for giving her the aformentioned "virus".

silly tart.

513643[/snapback]

LOL, we cant install them on school computers, but I can get around the internet blocker with my flashdrive by using Mozilla Firefox....*insert evil laughter here*...... good times good times.

and by them i mean Ad-aware cause im not administrator

Its mainly the teachers in my school that are dumb. I brought a usb mouse in to use on the laptops when I was typing up an essay and the teacher though I was hacking the system :glare:

LOL, we cant install them on school computers, but I can get around the internet blocker with my flashdrive by using Mozilla Firefox....*insert evil laughter here*...... good times good times.

and by them i mean Ad-aware cause im not administrator

513655[/snapback]

lol...school computers...

Anyones campus use win98 boxes? Double click programs menu from startbar to open an explorer window(only way on novell boxes to open one), nav up from protected area into system folders,go to program files>internet explorer,run setup wizard(iconnwiz or sompin like that),then set up a new connection w/o proxy :lol: No more block B:).