New Set Up

E Fudd

Well Just got BFG 7800s today Stuck one in and turned a 8401 on 05 stock and 12385 on sli 2t stock. Kind of wild - the next week should be something. Am a ATI fan and you can tell the difference color and texture wise guess I need to fiddle with them some more. PS Koolance waterblock screews will not fit on a 7800

add

Battlefield 2 - 80 to 103 fps 1600x1200 Hi everything they run around 43 to 55 C on air - redline is 115c - they kind of remind me of meat grinders - they are big and weigh it seems twice as much as a x800 B:)

Edited by E Fudd

yea ur so right , Im going to stick with this budget rig untill I get enough money to bu something good. I wish there was a buy here pay here place for computers. I really like those x800's .

but good luck on you benching.

• 2 weeks later...
yea ur so right , Im going to stick with this budget rig untill I get enough money to bu something good. I wish there was a buy here pay here place for computers. I really like those x800's .

but good luck on you benching.

520206[/snapback]

I have an x800xl, and it will run BF2 very very well. I can run it at 1280x1024 with everything maxed out and 4x AA, but the fact that the game is nvidia optimized really becomes apparent when you try to test the limits of an Ati card on it.

nice job fudd! don't bench it on stock speeds though lol crank it up. :)

526781[/snapback]

Just about ready - just put a couple of Maze4 on - talk about a tight fit on a MSI - have them at idle 34C Feel a bit better about OCen now - those things get toastee on air it seems - being used to ATI it makes you alittle skitzy seeing temps around 75C

Well here are a couple. Can i tell you the 7800s SLI are stinkers to overclock and get any big increases. Its very different than ATI x800s. Don't get me wrong they are meatgrinders and solid. Also been close to 3150 on the FX57 very smooth no hangs so far. guess Im waiting for the new to wear off

on water aq3 109.083

Edited by E Fudd