A Few Pics Of The Charger

cdoggown

it's an awsome car. though I don't think the name fits all that well.

but then again if a family guy wants to get a new charger, he can argue the point that it's a 4 door "family sedan" :)

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Beutiful car, and fast from what I hear! Out of curiosity why would you buy a sporty car with a huge engine in an automatic? Not trying to insult anyone im just curious

512644[/snapback]

It has Autostick, which is basically a digital clutchless manual mode. It is a lot of fun to drive with the Autostick, and is very fast.

I didnt really know about a 4 door sports sedan, but it didnt kill my insurance like I thought it would and it handles extrmeely well while still seating 4 guys over 6 feet tall.

I am in talks with a couple sponsors to help me deck it out so I can go show it, we will see what happens. I will try to get more pics up this evening.

To each his own. As long as you like the car that is what it counts. I think that looks like the new Mustang :blink: Yes the interior design is blah.

Advice, make sure no one eats in the car and food with white leather does not go very well.

I owuld not even choose magnum car even.

gremlin, that's what I said until I got into a new dodge.

the durango was the final full sized SUV of the ones I considered.

first up was the ford expidition... we won't even go into how bad it was

next the chevy tahoe.... it was WORSE

toyota sequioa... not to shabby

nissan pathfinder armada... a lot like driving an excursion, but so far the leader of the pack

dodge durango... it's a dodge? it rides like a giant mercedez sedan.

and so does the charger (like it's brother the 300). the mustang lacks that feel to it. it's very tight and doesn't hug the road the same way.

and we won't even go into the problems ford is having with the new mustang.... the gas tank failures and all... thankfully no one has died because of it YET.

gremlin, that's what I said until I got into a new dodge. 

the durango was the final full sized SUV of the ones I considered. 

first up was the ford expidition...  we won't even go into how bad it was

next the chevy tahoe....  it was WORSE

toyota sequioa...  not to shabby

nissan pathfinder armada...  a lot like driving an excursion, but so far the leader of the pack

dodge durango...  it's a dodge?  it rides like a giant mercedez sedan. 

and so does the charger (like it's brother the 300).  the mustang lacks that feel to it.  it's very tight and doesn't hug the road the same way.

and we won't even go into the problems ford is having with the new mustang....  the gas tank failures and all... thankfully  no one has died because of it YET.

512948[/snapback]

In fact, the dealership had a brochure with the new platform and the Benz E-Class platform and they were almost identical. the parts and service counter just the other day told me that everything under the car is pretty much Mercedez. I am very impressed with the ride quality, and, coming from a Cadillac STS, I appreciate the sporty ride and speed without giving up my soft leather.

I never eat or drink in my car, not because of anything else than I dont think its safe to be trying to shove my face full of food while im on the freeway.

In fact, the dealership had a brochure with the new platform and the Benz E-Class platform and they were almost identical. the parts and service counter just the other day told me that everything under the car is pretty much Mercedez. I am very impressed with the ride quality, and, coming from a Cadillac STS, I appreciate the sporty ride and speed without giving up my soft leather.

I never eat or drink in my car, not because of anything else than I dont think its safe to be trying to shove my face full of food while im on the freeway.

512990[/snapback]

We need more people like you around here.... a few things that piss me off on the road,

1. people cramming their faces while driving. Hell, I like to eat but I'm not so hungry I can't wait till I get to a stop light or home before i start eating.

2. cell phones... nothing makes me madder than for someone to go really slow, or cut me off, or anything like that. But when they do it and I see they have a cell phone to their ear...can you say road rage?

3. rice burners

edit: I've gotta say, with all the new cars coming out now, and the quality of American vehicles these days, Dodge, well MOPAR in general (except Jeep) is....really close to being one of my favorites. I'll always like Ford trucks for their looks, but looks aren't everything.

We need more people like you around here....  a few things that piss me off on the road,

1. people cramming their faces while driving. Hell, I like to eat but I'm  not so hungry I can't wait till I get to a stop light or home before i start eating.

2. cell phones... nothing makes me madder than for someone to go really slow, or cut me off, or anything like that.  But when they do it and I see they have a cell phone to their ear...can you say road rage?

3. rice burners

edit:  I've gotta say, with all the new cars coming out now, and the quality of American vehicles these days,  Dodge, well MOPAR in general (except Jeep) is....really close to being one of my favorites.  I'll always like Ford trucks for their looks, but looks aren't everything.

513055[/snapback]

I couldn't agree MORE.

except for the jeep thing. I've driven the new grand cherokee... it's pretty nice, but too small for my likings. but the newest jeep (which btw looks HORRIBLE in pictures... looks awsome in person) is actually off the ram 1500 platform just like the dodge I drive... Jeep%20Commander.jpg

and I'd say this is the first jeep I'd be willing to own too... though my wife wants one to replace the excursion (not gonna happen... I'm not getting rid of that thing anytime soon)

It has Autostick, which is basically a digital clutchless manual mode. It is a lot of fun to drive with the Autostick, and is very fast.

Wow that is awesome, I guess I am behind the times a little so it has a manual but without the clutch. Do many cars incorporate this feature now or is it new and only in certain cars?

Wow that is awesome, I guess I am behind the times a little so it has a manual but without the clutch. Do many cars incorporate this feature now or is it new and only in certain cars?

513176[/snapback]

i is big right now in the luxury/sportscar market. You see it in BMW, Mercedex, Cadillac, etc.