Aopen Hx-08 Full Tower Case - Modded & Rare !

megavyrus

Here i am selling this monster of a case that i have no place for around here anymore.

I bought it a few years ago, hoping to mod it heavily (there are plently of guides for modding this particular case)... but never really got around to do it all. All i did you can see in the pictures:

Paint job -- not the greatest -- to side panels, top and front.. mounted windows (smoked) and blowhole for 120mm fan on the side.

The case has 5 external 5.25 bays, 1 for floppy and you may put up to 7 hard drives inside. Yeah, 7 !!!

It's in great condition other than minor paint scratches here and there... however i am convinced whoever will get it will offer it the great paint job that it deserves.

It is sold as you see it, with the side grill and one Thermaltake variable speed fan, 80mm, inside for intake.

It's got a removable motherboard tray that slides out from the back... really useful if you ask me.

It has been quite an attraction to all the lan parties i have been to in the last few months. With the right touches it can become even more an attraction. My ideas were lighted feet, some handles on top and a couple 120mm blowholes in the front. Heh, gotta move on now... received another lighter one as a gift.

I am looking for $70 for it. Given it's quite a beast, modded and pretty rare, it's a very decent price. Shipping is not included. I am putting it here before taking it on ebay.

(NOTE: The images of the case being sold are at the bottom, under Attached Images)

Here are some images to modded cases like this one, to give you some inspiration:

http://www.virtual-hideout.net/articles/hx08_new/index.shtml

entry206a.jpg

entry206b.jpg

hc_new_front.jpg

That case is huge and would be great for a single case PS project. Back in the spring I would have botten it but I wouldn't have a need for it now.