Im In Europe

Savan

Been in FL almost 5 yrs(wow already...) and still have most of my NY accent :D I like hispanic or french accents in a girl(what am I saying almost any accent is cute :) )

With all the USA->France jokes going around I gotta keep that French thing quiet tho! :lol:

Back on topic: So Savan what brought you way east to europe? I bet its weird - look at all the BOOs...imagine their homeland! :lol: (j/k :P)

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Texas is the best place in the world!!!! people just love our accents... YALL wouldnt understand :P besides everything is bigger in Texas :lol: you shouldnt be racist about texans any way :(

have fun in Europe... dont let them get to you... you and everyone else knows the good ol' USofA is the best place in the World!

have fun in Europe... dont let them get to you... you and everyone else knows the good ol' USofA is the best place in the World!

512602[/snapback]

says an american.....who's forefathers are british!!! all your places are named after OURS in the UK :lol:

ah well. im not posting pictures of the girl on here - thats inconsiderate! :D i have some good ones of my ex tho...but im saving those for when she next pisses me off - i can use those as squirming bait! :)

well, mrboo and i both have cars. so thats good. man, i got munchies now...should head to 24 hour ASDA (owned by Walmart) to fill up :D

512458[/snapback]

:lol: cept I would get very confused and end up driving on the wrong side of the road :) grrrrr!

ah well. im not posting pictures of the girl on here - thats inconsiderate! :D  i have some good ones of my ex tho...but im saving those for when she next pisses me off - i can use those as squirming bait! :)

512831[/snapback]

I thought give it a try asking :)