Giving Up

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I forget where I head this probably some nickeloden show but they said

"If at first you dont succeed then try try again, and if that dosent work then you just wasted a whole lot of time trying to do something you just plain couldnt do."

With the events going on lately, I can't handle the stress of programming.

So, one last piece of code for markie to debug, and then I'll be quitting it indefinately.

#include <iostream>
#include <stdlib.h>

using namespace std;

int main();{

cout << "What are you looking at?\n"
   system("pause");

return 0;

};

Yes, I know that I'm missing the semi-colons, but I can't be motivated to actually attempt something right now.

512172[/snapback]

lol, other than removing and adding semi-colons ..... it...... looks..... ok to me........ *dies* :)

Maybe you're posting this kinda... subconsciously(?)... knowing there's actually not much wrong with it, to get attention from me. .. because.. you love me soooo dang much :)

lol, other than removing and adding semi-colons ..... it...... looks..... ok to me........ *dies* :)

Maybe you're posting this kinda... subconsciously(?)... knowing there's actually not much wrong with it, to get attention from me. .. because.. you love me soooo dang much :)

512319[/snapback]

I wrote it bad purposely.

Maybe I am... but I loved Trisha more :(.

i have to agree there hacker2b....markie and me....well, we're running off to the US together! you americans love our accents i hear :D

512332[/snapback]

haha! Not like.. 'with arms wide open' in our case then. More like... 'with mouths wide open' :) *blabber blabber*.

I wrote it bad purposely.

Maybe I am... but I loved Trisha more :(.

512335[/snapback]

I don't really do relationship advice very well sadly, so I don't really know what to say :blink: I'm a total screw up (or appear to be) when it comes to relationship stuffs actually :D

I don't even know the situation actually! Does she know how you feel I guess? and she doesn't feel the same way back?

I suck, don't I?

512372[/snapback]

Nah. Guess you'll just have to continue to try and be yourself and see what happens! I'm guessing you're probably going to find it a bit difficult to talk to her normally like nothing happened now? Say hi anyway and see what happens? :)

Aye, it's on my list of things to do (along with the annihilation of Polymorphism and BASIC).

EDIT1: Ack, hit the submit button by accident. THERE WILL BE MORE TO THIS POST!

EDIT2:

There was an event in her past that may have something to do with this, so I'll talk to her about that. I don't want to go into any further detail on it out of respect for her...

The fact that she's 10 years older than me dosn't make a difference, does it? :unsure: