Giving Up

With the events going on lately, I can't handle the stress of programming.

So, one last piece of code for markie to debug, and then I'll be quitting it indefinately.

#include <iostream>
#include <stdlib.h>

using namespace std;

int main();{

cout << "What are you looking at?\n"
   system("pause");

return 0;

};

Yes, I know that I'm missing the semi-colons, but I can't be motivated to actually attempt something right now.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the events going on lately, I can't handle the stress of programming.

So, one last piece of code for markie to debug, and then I'll be quitting it indefinately.

512172[/snapback]

Kb...are you kidding me...

No offence, but you are a drama queen! :lol: I highly doubt that you quitting programming "indefinately" is worthy of posting on OCC.

Never believe kamikaze. He said he was going to leave 2 times already and he's still here. I highly doubt he will also leave programming. You can't leave programming if you are going to major in Comp Science at the college of your choice and aren't you only 15 years old? If so, you have a long way to go.

If kamikaze were to sell some stuff on the occ, I wouldn't buy it from him. No offense, but after making these "I'm leaving" posts when you don't even leave really leaves me questioning your credibility.

KB Don't quit, if it makes you feel any better I quit on C. btw napmaster, hows everything with that girl going??

512247[/snapback]

Oh, thanks for asking. Well, she sat next to me in class and we talked a little here and there about questions pertaining to the assignments. I have class today so hopefully we'll talk some more.