Sign in to follow this  
CrackHead

Anyone Interested

Well Misuta Yancha make me an offer that seems fair to you and I will let you know how it strikes me...

521724[/snapback]

how about 100+shipping for both

Edited by Misuta Yancha

Update: I almost forgot, I also have a Microsoft Sidewinder Precision 2 USB Joystick for sale aswell. If your interested in this or any other products reply to this post or send me a private message with an offer that seems fair to you.

I might be interested in one of the floppy drives if one of them is black to match my case, and possibly one of the PCI vid cards, depending on the specs.

511935[/snapback]

:ph34r:

Is that a screenshot from Alex the kid for Sega master system?

:ph34r:

wat r the spec for the pci network cards?(if u have pics please post so that i can see)

Edited by Jsnuff

Sorry it took me so long to reply, been busy with college stuff...

Anyways, the PCI Video cards are 4mb and 16mb I belive

Free plus shipping well if I had some incentive to pack all stuff up and ship it, it could happen lol

As for the PII and motherboard well one of the processors and the motherboard came from a computer that stopped working all of a sudden so I don't know if it was the psu or what. I do however have another PII that should be in working condition that I purchased from another OCC member but never got around to testing it.

CrackHead - I live in Houston, would definitely make a trip over to SanAntonio to grab some stuff.

Do you have model numbers for the Joystick and the 17' monitors plz?

Well world of advice to those who didn't find this out the hard way...

Left town for one week to move my butt into college came back home to take care of some unfinished busneiss and well the first thing I noticed missing was my parts pile...

Thats right ladies and getlemen the first thing my parents did when they got me off to college was clean house. First stop austin's room!

So I am sorry again for getting the rest of yall's hopes up. Specailly yours IUMaestro as I would have been more than happy to load this stuff into your car as that takes less effort than shipping lol.

But if I come across any other excess parts I will be sure to let you all know about them...hopefully my parents won't spring clean my dorm room too lol...

CrackHead

*Thread Closed*