Raidmax X1

Guest Flashstar

Guest Flashstar

I was wondering what you think about the Raidmax x1. I'm thinking about buying it as an external watercooling case.

Guest Flashstar

I just thought that it would work well to hold water cooling stuff. I kind of like the 120 mm fan, nice psu, thermometer, led fan in the side window, and a $70 price tag. :)

not too bad, but i wouldnt trust that PSU to run my main rig...i havnet heard many good things about their PSUs, though the case seems very functionly...though UGLY (white seems better than the black though...)

I say go to a local computer store and buy a poopy beige case. (cheap, and you won't get screwed on shipping) Bring it home and cut out a window in it. Mod it as much as you feel you need to. Paint it. If you mess up, it's just a cheap case, no big loss. Plus, you'll get some great experience for when you want to chop away at your main case.

Guest Flashstar

I need 80 watts max for all of the watercooling stuff, so it should do.

EDIT Why would I want to chop away a Dell? :D

Guest Raven65

Don't look bad but then again I tend to favor either Raidmax or TT. I would buy it.

Guest Flashstar
Don't look bad but then again I tend to favor either Raidmax or TT. I would buy it.

It is a raidmax :blink: