Sign in to follow this  
red930

Got Hacked Need Help Please!

only 135 more to go before the goal is reached

and it certainly sounds like muddy knows a bit too much about these guys. and always has an attitude and thinks they are indestructble. well you might want to consider not supporting them since they are being considered criminals by many people accounts

and you say he is a genious. well he seems like a [email protected]$$ cuz he is hacking peoples servers. i think a chump off the street would have more knowhow than him.

z3r0 the leader of g00ns, he is a genius there is no way that you can hack the g00ns, people have tried.

511767[/snapback]

he may be a genius, but there are better geniuses out there.

dont make such a statement, cause i know its possible

meh no one here can hack. i got 1 computer in my house no one in the world can hack, its my secret on how it is possible. :lol: not even the lame g00ns can get in to it. and no its not my main rig.

go KB!

there is always someone better than the person in question. no-one is 'the best'. too many people to compare to.

edit: swifty, it needs to be on a network, so i guess its the reason it cant be hacked then :lol: jk

the best way to make it so your comp cant be hacked is take it off the internet :)

511779[/snapback]

it can still be hacked, you just have to convince some idiot to put it on the net first.

or just go there in person and get the info you need.