Sign in to follow this  
red930

Got Hacked Need Help Please!

Lastsummer i went on some ts raids with the goons. First off that petition will do NOTHING in any way. Those petitions cna be forged easisly so noone takes the seriously. The g00ns did not "hack" your ts. YOU gave them the admin rights, they just tricked you. :) PM me if you dont understand or are to stupid

511477[/snapback]

ok this is well beyond ts hacking. and when they delete our web-site it is criminal that is intellectual property that they damaged, and you are one sick person if you find that fun to do. and stealing our halo server that we pay for and then repassword it so we cant use it is another irresponsible thing to do. i certainly hope you dont do it any more.

I have signed it and I will show my clan mates this thread too. some are members here but only invadertrax is and active OCC/}SotD{ member and I want all of them to know about these creeps

I would link to the post i made at gamersasylum but its in the clan only forums so only 4 member of OCC would see it lol

i didnt put it in our general section cause i wasnt very nice in my post :D

take a look @ the begining of the petitions and see what goons did. any ways your partly responcible because you cant take it for granted that the host is to make everything secure. you are to make sure YOU make things secured on YOUR SIDE, while the host does thier part. if 1 part is not secure its pretty much insecure completely. you need to have a firewall like black ice that records most ip addresses that try to connect to you.

511473[/snapback]

It's not like he didn't try to keep the server secure(he used passwords).

Ya he needed to do more but still the goons need to go down.

have you seen they're website!

I know this might sound dumb but it's the truth.

( :sleep: man i'm sleepy :sleep: )

The online petition means nothing. The FBI won't do anything til you get 1000 people to sign it? where did that from? online petitions are next to meaningless. even if you got 1000 people to sign a paper petition, that doesn't effect the fact that a crime was or was not commited. If anything it merely gives the people who did this a good laugh and drive them to do it more, now that they know they've got a bunch of people riled up.

read this from their own website

Our goal is to ruin your fun online. Why do we do this you ask? Because its fun, because we can, because we want to, because we ******* hate you

In simple terms we gain pleasure from your misfortune. Your anger and frustration fuel our fun.

If you are really serious about getting resitution or seeing justice carried out, then get in contact with a lawyer. Other then that there's not much else to do other then learn from what happened and how to make you servers more secure. Any other kind of reaction simply, like posting how much you hate them on other websites, merely gives them the satisfaction they want.

well before anything i will be going to the police to ask to be refered to any one that may be able to help me. i got some freinds who have already gotten the contact info of the g00ns starter guy who lives in ohio and three of the other guys by their ips. i will be printing this info off and taking it with me to the police station today along with the petition and these forums posts

Lastsummer i went on some ts raids with the goons. First off that petition will do NOTHING in any way. Those petitions cna be forged easisly so noone takes the seriously. The g00ns did not "hack" your ts. YOU gave them the admin rights, they just tricked you. :) PM me if you dont understand or are to stupid

511477[/snapback]

Please Explain?

I would like to know though how they do this?

This has happened to me a few times, when i play Mohaa online.

But i have never followed it up just reset the password thru the server provider.

Takes me around 25minutes, to get everything back to normal.

Anywayz.... I think you shouldn't bother and just let it rest........

Oh check out www.g00ns.com its a nice site :P