Sign in to follow this  
red930

Got Hacked Need Help Please!

Did you notice one of the comments left by somebody, I think number 767, listed IP's for the goons?

Apparently he was able to fend them off, maybe you should see what kind of security he uses.

idk he said that he looked into it and was talking to them but that he got thier ip. i dont know what we can do with this info because if they have dynamic ip addresses by the time we can use that info it will no longer be unique to the hackors using of it

signed ... i was looking aorund their site

Criminal and malcious activities are condemned.

i had to laugh when i saw that (no i dont think its funny that they so it to anyone expecially you or any member of occ) ... wtf ... they do it but they condone it at the same time ... they must be on some f*ed up crap ...

/rant

idk if they are like asking to get caught but it looks like they think they got big balls and are indestructable... if i ever meet one of them face to face idk what i would do but it wouldn't be good.

Guest Silenc3

Just like the rest, you werent hacked. Its your fault for not having the proper security up.

The fbi doesnt need petitions. if 'g00ns' actually did damage they would act on it. But most of the time people just leave the backdoor open.

GL with getting your servers up.

i think this is destruction. they ruined our website. i think that is intellectual property and it was damaged and they had no right in taking our web-site and deleting it and we pay for a service so its not our fault that the hosting company didn't have proper security feature and that does not change whos fault it is

Signed. Good luck on getting everything striaghtened out. I think the government should act on it without the signatures, its causing disturbments to civilians and costing people money to get everything back into shape.

take a look @ the begining of the petitions and see what goons did. any ways your partly responcible because you cant take it for granted that the host is to make everything secure. you are to make sure YOU make things secured on YOUR SIDE, while the host does thier part. if 1 part is not secure its pretty much insecure completely. you need to have a firewall like black ice that records most ip addresses that try to connect to you.

Lastsummer i went on some ts raids with the goons. First off that petition will do NOTHING in any way. Those petitions cna be forged easisly so noone takes the seriously. The g00ns did not "hack" your ts. YOU gave them the admin rights, they just tricked you. :) PM me if you dont understand or are to stupid