Reincarnation

Do you believe in physical reincarnation?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe in physical reincarnation?

• Yes, and I'm religious.
    • Yes, and I'm not religious.
    • Unsure, and I'm religious.
    • Unsure, and I'm not religious.
    • No, and I'm religious.
    • No, and I'm not religious.
    • Other.

Well, I'm wondering if any members here believe in reincarnation (being born again in a physical body kind of reincarnation).

So... vote.

I'm not religious, but do believe in it. However, I do sort of sway towards Pagan beliefs...

i believe loosely in karma. i think that patience is a virtue and people will have their comeuppance at some poin or other - you just have to bide your time.

if something bad happens to you, something comparibly good will be your reward - just that you must be patient. rough with the smooth and all that. almost like an equilibrium :)

from my experience, (bad) people use religion as a basis for war - which is WRONG. very very wrong. but they are extremists.

shame that fanaticism takes things too far and ruins it for the rest of us. no wonder so many westerners are not following religion as much as they used to.

a cat? dude, you'd have to lick your own butt and balls! :lol:

511240[/snapback]

haha!

As for the poll topic I don't really know. Sometimes I sit and think how weird it would be to just die and.... then nothingness....

I don't particularly want to life a life indefinately. I would be so pissed! So, if in 50 odd years (if that long) when I die you start to hear reports of a very angry monkey roaming the jungles... that'd be me :)