Not Really Modded, But Watercooled

odea1226

I've got some more images of this, but I'd like some feedback. I'm curious if this would be something I can eventully offer on my site. www.proportable.com

The radiator is mounted to the top blowhole on the case, and the pump is located in the 3.5" drive bay. I'll post another photo of how neat everything is inside and the fact that everything fits in this mid-tower case.

Based on the specs of my system below, what would it be worth completed if I were to offer it on my site.

PROPortable.com

Asus Notebooks

Athlon XP 2400+

Asus A7N8x Deluxe MB

1024 mb Corsair PC3200 DDR Ram Cas 2 (Set up as Dual Channel)

Asus GeForce 4 Ti4200 64 MB DDR

2 x 80 GB Maxtor 7200 rpm ATA133

AOpen 16x DVD Slot Drive

HP 12X External SCSI CD-RW

17" Sony Flat Trinitron (HMD-A200)

480 Watt Antec TruePower Blue PS

12" blue cold cathode

Lian-Li PC6085A

Innovatek Watercooling System w/ Tank-o-Matic, Innova Single Radiator and GPU block.

Eheim 1046 pump

Tygon tubing.

Thanks,

Justin

PROPortable.com

The mixture in the system is actually mostly disstilled water with some water wetter added. Then just some green dye for a nice glow under a blue cathode. Actually I'm getting idle temps of around 29 celsius and 34 under load. I had used a antifreeze, but it actually rose the temps almost 10 degrees...... I didn't know this starting off, but water is basically the best coolant, and water wetter just makes it that much better. As long as it's not going to be below frezzing in my room, it should be just fine..

yeah, well I know how long it took to mod the case and install everything and ofcourse the cost of the entire system, case and cooling components. So, from what you've seen and based on the setup of this system.. What would you pay for basically buying the computer I took a picture of. I'm not saying it would be as high as you may pay, but I want a $$ figure. If I get a few honest prices, I can tell you once I offer it, I'll give occ a deff. discount.

well. i dont think anyone would want to buy the whoolle computer or case. Ill give an estimate on just the cooling accessories. My price would be probably $400 . (configured for P4, which i believe is more expensive). If u built it with a Koolance Exos, that woudl be tight