Need Psu Advise

i have almost all my parts for a new build except for memory and psu.heres what i have so far.

Dfi 925x-t2

intel P4 3.6ghz

gigabyte 6600gt pci-e

1 36gb raptor for os,and 2x120 for raid 0

1 dvd drive/burner

and for memory im choosing between these 2

i was thinking of getting the antec neo power or the 520w ocz modstream.which one you think is more suitable for me.any other suggestions would be awesome.

the modstream is not nearly as good (quality/stability-wise) as the powerstream, even though it is OCZ. But the neopower is really excellent and stable (i have it). It just is a bit underpowered for MY system, but should be OK for yours.

the modstream is not nearly as good (quality/stability-wise) as the powerstream, even though it is OCZ. But the neopower is really excellent and stable (i have it).  It just is a bit underpowered for MY system, but should be OK for yours.

510645[/snapback]

even though its 480 should it be good enough?but if i was doing alot of oc'ing,perhaps somthing higher?but i think ill try the antec

the modstream is not nearly as good (quality/stability-wise) as the powerstream, even though it is OCZ. But the neopower is really excellent and stable (i have it).  It just is a bit underpowered for MY system, but should be OK for yours.

510645[/snapback]

Underpowered? Are you sure about that?

I see. I was going to say, a quality 480w supply should be able to handle any single graphics card setup with ease, no matter how much other crap you have in your case.

Its really tough to put together a machine which will approach using 480w at full load, let alone while idle.