Child Killing

apostolics

recently in los angeles there was this traggic thing happened. i feel bad for the girl who was killed but i think lapd was justified. today i heard ppl rushing a cop car and trying to start chaos. have you heard about this? if so i have to ask what is up with the declining respect for cops. just wanted to know your opinions.

some times it happens... it's a tragedy... but should they have let this fruit cake walk around with her, while shooting at everybody else? if they let him walk how many others would have died? one life lost for the good of many? who knows.

but to blame the cops like this? what about a MFGR defect in the bullet that threw it off course by a small amount, yet enough to miss the target and strike the poor girl. what about the girl's father who put her in this situation (granted he's dead too)? there are other factors that could have led to this unfortunate incident

It's an unfortunate accident; very sad, but still an accident. Of course, there are some people who will take offense at "the man keeping them down" or some such BS as a justification to act like a jerk.

The cops were trying to protect themselves and the people in the area - the a_hole sperm donor (he doesn't rate the title 'father' or 'dad') should have died a slow painful death for that stupid stunt... But that's just me - your opinion may vary...