Overclocking My Intel Board

NewtWare

I have tried your tweak and no success. I have an intel 850 board with a 2.4 p4. Bios is no help since its an Intel board. Any other tweaks that are possible to use? I really dont want to have to buy a new mobo, and spend a long time taking out my intel and putting in something else. I will do it if there is no other choice though.

ive got an intel 845 and nothing works here either. if im not mistaken you or i wont be able to at all, not even with software. exact reaon why im getting a new board was thinking about a gygabyte board hear those are good. good luck if you find sommin by all means post it please and let me know, thanx

yea. that was the board i was thinking of too. Gigabytes rock. Only problem is that they only have one board that has Rdram. I dont want to have to replace two things so i am alittle out of choice. Rather stick with the one i have no though because it can do a 3.06 proccessor.

I am using the Intel D850EMV2L MB, and, so far as I know, it can't be overclocked. The only hardware on my board that can be overclocked is the Leadtek Ti4400. You may want to check the reviews for your Intel D850 MB at Google; the only complaint in those reviews is that it cannot be overclocked. Also, the Intel support site includes a comment in their description of the D850 MB stating that it doesn't accommodate overclocking. I miss that feature also after years of using ASUS and Abit boards, but otherwise it is one rock solid MB.