X600 Xt Problems!

Sonixx

My PC recently overheated for the first time ever, and now whenever I try to turn the pc on, the pc goes on fine, but the monitor doesnt respond to it. I've tried to use the monitor on other things, like the laptop I'm using now, and it works absolutely fine.

I've removed the graphics card twice, put it back in, and checked all wires.

When the pc is running, the fan on the card moves at normal speed, and I haven't a clue what I can do to fix the pc.

I use both screen slots on the pc for the same monitor, and neither work on their own.

Can anybody help?

Thanks,

Sonixx

Have you tried a different video card to make sure the card didn't get fried? What components overheated and how hot did they get?

509263[/snapback]

I haven't tried another video card, as I haven't got any others. I left the PC on for...10 days, with power save OFF, so I think it was pretty hot. Also, whilst it went off, I had Guild Wars running aswell, so I think that might of been a problem too, too much for the card to handle so it could have just died?

I will try and borrow a Radeon card from my friend who lives down the road, but I dont think she has any.