Funnest Class In Wow

Vampire

Im going to buy some more WoW playtime soon and I will probably re make a character. When I last played I had a lvl 28 human mage and a lvl 38 undead mage, it was fun to play mage but after playing it for that many levels it kinda got boring. So in your opinion what is the funnest (not necissarily the strongest) class? I played a tauren shaman up to level 12 and they seemed decent, but obviously I didnt play it long enough to really get a feel for the character.

Post away :)

Im going to buy some more WoW playtime soon and I will probably re make a character.  When I last played I had a lvl 28 human mage and a lvl 38 undead mage, it was fun to play mage but after playing it for that many levels it kinda got boring.  So in your opinion what is the funnest (not necissarily the strongest) class?  I played a tauren shaman up to level 12 and they seemed decent, but obviously I didnt play it long enough to really get a feel for the character.

Post away :)

509136[/snapback]

Warlock is a blast for me! And they just got a free respec with patch 1.6! :P

Of course people will always love their pallies and shaman, depending on faction. The paladin is the closest thing to an "easy mode" that WoW has, but in their defense, the shaman isn't much better. They both get pretty much the best of everything, and do very well when it comes to PvP. Those classes seem to me like "the win", and at this point it usually depresses me to see someone start a new one. It seems like those two classes don't really have any creativity to them, they're just "what you do" if you want to win. Warlock, on the other hand, takes a lot of creativity, and a special play style to really make it work. That's why I lot it!

Warlocks seem cool. However I have played for quite some time as a clothwearer. I wonder how it would be to start playing a tank character (warrior/pally). I was also thinking that rogues look very interesting, I know rogues always owned me as a mage :/

Most people play rogues because it's the easiest way to get a PvP kill. Basically, the rogue gaurantees that you can get at least one kill before you go down, even if you have very little skill. This is not to say that rogues have no skill, since many rogues are very good at what they do. But if someone has no skill, and just wants PvP points, rogue is probably the best way to do it. Stealth, wait for a mage to sit, gank, die... It's slow, and you'll probably die after, but it's almost a -gauranteed- kill, with basically no challenge involved.

I rolled a rogue and played him to about 18 or so, but it's nothing super fun. It's a good break, but nothing that I'm just dying to play. I also have an 18 warrior, and that's kinda fun, but combat is sort of a pain until 20, since you don't get dual weild til then. It's hard to build rage with one weapon, so you don't get that really "involved" feeling in combat like you would with another melee class, because you don't have enough rage to do all the really cool abilities. Plus, your specials are usually done at the same time as a normal swing, but with 1 weapon, you swing so slow that you usually only get a few specials per fight. But like I said, I have a feeling that gets better at 20 when you get dual wield. At that point, you can load up 2 quick weapons (like 2 daggers) and probably stay pretty full on rage through the whole fight.

Most pallys I know hate the class. -- Considering I'm in a guild made up mainly pallys and priest, that's quite a few people. ;)

Shaman's are kick butt when it comes to PvP, but I see a lot of them complaining about their role when it comes to instances. Mine is only level 12 or so, and he's been fun to play when I get the chance.

I enjoyed my mage for a bit. But after 38 levels, he just kind of died off.

My warrior, I absolutely hate. That class is so reliant on uber equipment, it isn't even funny. When you are out and about by yourself, you really only have one chance to heal (potion). Potions are expensive, that is unless you have a guildmate who will give them to you for free. Even then, the highest level potion will only heal about 1/4th of your total HP.

My rogue has been probably one of my favorite characters. I've enjoyed the ability to surprise enemies, something that no other class can do. Plus if things go bad, you have a number of abilities that will help get you away from combat (kidney shot, garoot, vanish, sprint, posion, blind).

Hunter has also been a lot of fun to play, though he is only level 20 at the moment. IMO, this is the best class to play if you want to stay back from the main fight.

Shadow priest is also a blast to play. It's basically a no-AoE mage with the ability to heal. :P

Druids and Warlocks just don't get me excited for some reason. I tend to find them boring. Not sure why...

By far the best way to build rage as a warrior is to sit in Defensive stance. DW as a warrior isn't that great because of the missrate and lack of damage done by that offhand weapon. You'll probably have more rage than your character. :P

>95% of the warriors you see in game will be arms specked. MS is the most popular attack by a warrior.

Rogues are great gankers. In a lot of ways, it's like playing the sniper in most FPS games. You sit, wait, wait, wait, and then at the right moment you take your shot. Kill fast before anyone knows you are there.

I've had a lot of fun on my rogue. Snuck up behind a full horde group, when they started doing whatever I killed their only healer... in and out before they knew I was there. Then they spent the next 15 min looking for me. Sadly the group didn't pull anything major and they lived through the event... that is with the exception of the healer. :P

Another common thing for rogues to do, which I'll admit to doing.... is to stealth along a common path. Wait for someone mounted to ride by, hit them with cheep shot and kidney shot and kill them before they even have the chance to get off their horse. I learned that trick by experience when playing my warrior. :P Had it done to me several times.

Ugh, I don't see how anyone could say that a Paladin is the most fun to play, past level 50 they become tedious, and are utterly useles in a melee capacity for BG.

I enjoyed my Paladin up to level 55, cause he was king of the hill for that stretch of time, then the level 60 blues hit me as I noticed I was restricted to being a backup healer for MC, and was amusingly underpowered in PVP.

People may think that divine shield/lay on hands is great for PVP, but you then realize that sure, your shield gives you time to heal yourself, but since you can't attack and heal at the same time your opponent can just as easily use up a potion or bandage and continue assaulting you.

Anyways, mages are fun to play, especially in PVP because you get to be the single most aggrivating person around, followed closely by Rogues.