What To Pair With An Audigy 2 Plat Ex?

TomCo

well.. people on this site will suggest expensive computer speaker sets... i'm gonna suggest what i've always used...

a bose 5.1 tweeter system with a seperate amp. and 2x 15inch Optimus subs.. man they would shake the paint off the walls if i ever maxed out the volume.. and of course, crisp as HELL!!

i guess i'm suggesting to get good audio equipment from "audio" companies rather than computer companies.

Edited by IUMaestro

Harmon Kardon is audiophile unless they've gone seriously downhill over the last 10 years...

absolutely no idea what their computer speakers are like... i've only experienced their amps...

you could get a Logitech X530 5.1 set for about 60 quid which i guess is about 100 euros (we still got our pounds so i dunno bout yer stinkin euros :P)

http://computing.kelkoo.co.uk/b/a/sbs/110601/11225083.html

Even comes with a free radio eh? :)

509302[/snapback]

:lol:

Yup

But its usaly French or Spannish stations :wacko: So I cant understand a word!

Its very random, and only occurs late, like after 10:00PM

Still very good speakers, espicaly for the price!! I paid more for the 4.1 set I had before! :O And that wasnt half as good as these.

They look amazing too! :D

i would suggest doing what markiemrboo has just done. you simply cannot beat it!

for those that dont know, he got a cambridge audio amp and a pair of desk-speakers (forget who) and they absolutely own ANY 2.1's from under

i would suggest doing what markiemrboo has just done. you simply cannot beat it!

for those that dont know, he got a cambridge audio amp and a pair of desk-speakers (forget who) and they absolutely own ANY 2.1's from under