Can Somebody Please Test This

in what browser?

508919[/snapback]

FF. You never said you had to use IE on Windows. You said IE OR Windows. Mac also has IE, and FF is on Windows. Works fine on IE though, I hope your happy for making me go through the pain and suffering of opening IE.

o sorry. i meant windows or internet explorer as in windows explorer or internet explorer. So happy it works! Now i need somebod to PM me if they want the temporary ID/password. I need to test the login/file transfer.

Well, I'm dumb. The reason I got 29.01 on that upload is because that's MY upload limit on this connection. Theoretically, you should be able to get a lot higher on that if the person uploading to you has a better upstream.

I just finished downloading that 64 meg file, and I got 94.53 Kb/s on that one. That may be close to my limit here. Since I'm at my folks' house, I don't know what the limit is offhand.

Either way though, if you can sustain 100k/s -ish connection for a 64meg download, I'd say you can do a decent job of hosting. What do you plan to use this for?

it s for my father's business (just employees accessing stuff. I am puttingthis computer to use while I am at camp, then after camp, once I have ssome assistance, I will turn it into an exchange server and such.