Storm G4 Now A Swiftech Product

robAP

just tooling by frozen CPU and found it for sale there. looks like its in good shape and it uses the water jet methods. it seems nice anyway so heres the link to where i found it.

http://www.frozencpu.com/ex-blc-204.html

enjoy. since im in the market....perhaps i can score a deal from them and do a review here or something.

[edit:] of course mabye i can beat lance armstrong up a mountain too......

I know that jets are good in CRAY computers but they use fluorinert i dont know what these will do with simple water :(

New ideas are always welcome in cooling PC's but if i was water cooled, i'd wait for a while just to be safe :P

It's the top performing block on the market right now from what the folks at Pro Cooling are saying. I'm waiting for my review sample to show up now, it should be here any day...............;)

509068[/snapback]

Keep us updated!!

theres the danger den $55+ blocks or this $80 thing....and im looking at this one pretty hard now. What i'm worried about is the layered block design. layers of whats essentially teflon suspension bushing material (very good stuff for this!) with gaskets makes for more areas to potentially leak from. i wonder if theres a way to destructive test it for fluid leaks.

the jets are nice....look at it this way: youll only get that caked on dirt off your car with a high presure water sprayer....and you need a stong pump fro that. so of course itll do good on the heat ;>

I had planned on going with the Swiftech MCW6002-64 which is only $40-45.  Is the almost-double price of the Storm really worth it?

509507[/snapback]

With a high flow system, maybe, other wise no....