dang Delimmea

dfi boy

ok

my grandpa got into a accident with his chevy astro aboiut a month ago

he is now paralyzed from waist down

He wanted 2 cars of his to be finished being restored before he dies, a 56 caddalliac, and a 1930 model a ford

i dont know what to do, he singed the titles over to my mom if anything happened to him mentally (he has brain bleeds), and she said i have control over this,

what should i do

Start researching. Right now yoiu may not be able to DO anything, but you can start making a plan on what needs to be done and how to go about doing/getting it donw. Try going to a few car shows before the end of the season. From that you can garner what it takes/took to get antique vehicles to that level.

your grandfather's mind is still sharp right? why not get him involved to advise you on this. suggest what parts to use and so forth. I bet you can make him very proud

ooooh heres an idea, you do bigred's job for a month, and get him to take care of it :lol: i mean hey your only over in chicago dfi boy :lol:

508684[/snapback]

what job? right now I'm a silent partner. I don't have to do jack but put up the bank roll.

my "project" isn't so much restoring... it's more of butchering a vehicle.

which reminds me, if I plan to take the 78 to the classic truck show this month I better get the EFI swapped out and put the carb back on it... such a silly rule. at least I have it repainted to a factory availible color now... they can't cry about that too.

Edited by bigred