Just Say No

ClayMeow

That was disturbing

if any amendment to the presidential qualifications will be made it should be to change the ammount of terms you can run

That way bill can go for it again

He may not have the best morals

but atleast he could run this country

508437[/snapback]

that's debatable. remember that many problems that Bush suffered thru in his first term were a result of the Clinton Admin. Things don't just happen overnight. For example, the poor economy had nothing to do with Bush, rather it was just poor timing for him, as the economy started its downtrend before he took office. That's not to say Bush is doing everything right either, but the point being, no president is perfect, they all make mistakes, even if it's not realized immediately. They're not just supposed to lead the country in the present but secure the country's future, and thus their presidency is felt long after they're out of office, for good or for bad.

But this isn't a debate about politics, so let's get back to what this really is, a united front against the Satan-Spawn that is Hillary. ;)

Wow you guys are going to vote for Arnold, Are any of you guys in california?? He wants to hold special elections (another wast of money) to do some crap jeez. If you want another president who does not crap what he is doing be my guest. You know his apprvoal ratings has dipped to 40's??

ahnold cannot run unless they pass an amendment, and it doesn't look like that will be happening.  But whoever you vote for, SAY NO to Billary!

I'm a NYer and I can't f'n stand her!

508394[/snapback]

Who is Billary?

If you are in NY what part and what has she done that you do not like?

Who is Billary?

508722[/snapback]

Wow i knew you were misinformed when it came to political discussion, but really dont tell me you dont know what that is...

Anyway Arnold is a great guy and all but um dont think he has that whle president thing down, ofcourse he wont get to try, now looks like a few ppl here on OCC need to go read p on WHY arnold cant be our El Presidente.

Yay I will be able to vote then and in my aera everyone is saying Schwarzenegger for pres 2008 (and no i dont live in CA).

So now I will say it schwarzenegger for President 2008

508387[/snapback]

we all know you had to google the Scwarz... part

Who is Billary?

If you are in NY what part and what has she done that you do not like?

508722[/snapback]

it's what she HASN'T done. She does NOTHING for NY, and just rides whatever political wave comes her way without thinking about what's best for the state. I also don't like the fact that she was NOT a NYer and ran and then suddenly became a Yankee and a Met fan. If you're gonna run in a state you're not from, fine, but don't be a f'n poser.