Moh

dling

Henderson Field 4, man could some please help me :(

im at the AA gun tring 2 save the 3 hangers as well as the aircraft with the wounded

soldiers.

im not sure how 2 get thru this , while im shooting the bad guys i die .

ive tried 2 leave and run after a short time and i still die .

man im angry :angry:

ehhhh I beat the game a while back, bu I do remember what you're talking about. I ThInK what i did to beat it was to shoot at the plans as they were chasing the P40's around. But whent he Zero's lined up to strafe my position I'd abandon the gun and go hid behind a wall or something. Then as soon as the strafe was done, go back, man the gun, and blast more of them out of the sky. And also be sure you have the patch to the game too, there are SERIOUS AI issues without the patch, I don't see how that game was even released the way it was, I couldn't get past the first level wihout the patch due to AI malfunction, then after I beat it by sheer dumb luck (after trying, i sheet you not, 4 dozen times, and yes it was an AI isue, not mine), it loads the 2nd level and guess what, my gun has no crosshairs eeek. but patch fixed all that.