Would You Support 2 More Sub-MMORPG Forums?

d3bruts1d

35 members have voted

1. 1. Would You Support 2 More Sub-MMORPG Forums?

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't Care

We created the MMORPG forum to keep all of the related topics from crowding the "gaming forum". This has worked very well, as we no longer have 50 MMORPG topics overshadowing the FPS, RTS, and other game related topics.

Now there are a lot of MMORPGs out there, but there are two games which have specifically started to take over. Kal and WoW.

Do you think we should add two sub-forums to the MMORPG forum for these games?

This would leave the MMORPG forum open for discussion about EQ, AC, SWG, and other games while allowing WoW and Kal people to post in their own specific forum.

Thoughts?

i dont play any of those games, but i do think that would be a good idea so i voted yes

507128[/snapback]

:withstupid: . Dont play either of them, but if it would clean up the forums a bit then I say go for it. I cant see it doing any harm, so it should be worth a try.

It would clean up the MMORPG forum quite a bit. If you look, well over half the topics are realted to either WoW or Kal. This kind of pushes the other games out of the way.

Putting the WoW topics in one subforum, and the Kal in another would greatly clean things up.

I know i brought Kal to OCC, But.

Honestly, i don't currently see much of a problem. Sure it might clean up stuff a little.

But i really don't want to click anymore ^^ (2-4 clicks is enough to get here)

I think if Kal and WoW got bigger on these forums. It'd be a great idea. But look at it this way. If you counted up all the kal posts within the last month I am sure you'd hit about....15-20.

So if you think a sub-forum is needed for 15-20 posts. Go for it. After all, your one of the head-cheeses :P

So, i voted no.

Guest Silenc3

We cant have a forum for everything... Gets frickin annoying, going through the forums looking for 1 thing, find it and you have to look through 10 others inside

Guest Flashstar

Check out GP32x.com it just keeps getting bigger! I've noticed that after a while, organizing things more isn't a very good way to clean things up. You will also get more 'wrong category" posts.

Guest Jeremy
I know i brought Kal to OCC, But.

Honestly, i don't currently see much of a problem. Sure it might clean up stuff a little.

I think if Kal and WoW got bigger on these forums. It'd be a great idea. But look at it this way. If you counted up all the kal posts within the last month I am sure you'd hit about....15-20.

So if you think a sub-forum is needed for 15-20 posts. Go for it. After all, your one of the head-cheeses :P

So, i voted no.

507556[/snapback]

Yeah. I voted no for the same reason. There are lots of people playing these games on the forums, but really several topics a week isnt enough to make a whole section for them.

507556[/snapback]

Gets frickin annoying, going through the forums looking for 1 thing, find it and you have to look through 10 others inside

507558[/snapback]

The MMORPG forum would be like the Lounge, Teams, and/or the Marketplace forum. You'd only have 1 click to get where you wanted to go (either the WoW or the Kal subforum). In case ya didn't know, the subforums also have a link on the main forum page. :P -- See attached.

Though it is just an idea. If the members don't think there is a need for it, we probably wont do it. :)