Do You Use Your Laptop In The Restroom?

nVidia_Freak

Do you use your laptop in the washrom?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Do you use your laptop in the washrom?

• Yes
    • No

I'm curious to see who else besides me uses thier laptop in the washroom. Yes, I do use mine in the washroom. If I feel I'll be in there for a while, I needsomething to do, and rereading old pc mags just doesn't cut it. But postiong on the OCC and chatting does! I want anyone who votes to take this seriously, at least try to vote honestly.

Oh, and I don't care if I've disturbed anyone with this topic, or the fact that I made this topic in my washroom.

Cheers! :D

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is just overkill. I don't think I have ever spent so much time in a bathroom that would require me taking my laptop in with me.

Spending a few minutes away from your computer might actually be a good thing if you are apt to take a laptop in with you.....

umm, thats nasty :O , i wouldnt want my laptop smelling like bowels :D . asides that, go in to the bathroom, "get-r-done", and shower up. bathroom is not supposed to have computers in it in the first place. :lol:

pre wirless I actually installed network jacks in the bathroom... this was in the days of the bacheolor pad though... the wife threatened death in the new house when we started living together.

sad part is the laptop never went in the bathroom... but the jacks were there for it!

Edited by bigred