Opinions On Sony Vaios Plz

mantonr

I'm thinking of purchasing a sony vaio (one of the S series ones) to use for school and stuff - i don't intend to play games on it.

Just wondered if you could give me ur opinions on these laptops with reasons for ur opnions plz!

thanks

I've been buying the sony s series and the fs series here at work for the past few months and they are great. The new xbrite screens are amazing, even when they are running on batteries the screen looks so bright it looks like you are watching tv.

definitly a step up from the old v505 slim series.

personally, it just seems to me kile you can get a lot better deal from someone other than sony. The prices I've seen for vios were a lot more expensive than dells, or some off-brand laptop. I would say just start pricing a bunch of different brands, and compare features, go to the library, look up consumer reports on laptops, look in different computer magazines and see what the best laptops are.

I have a VAIO laptop. I think it's the best one I have ever owned. It probably won't play the latest and greatest *now*, but mine is still a good system. Never had any problems with it at all. But some of the others are right, if you're just going to be using one for school work and such, you could probably get a better deal on a different brand.

lol outa all these prebuilts, i havent heard of gateway since the begining of this year. you might want to check out a fujitsu laptop for reports and such, but it cant game fyi.

509215[/snapback]

I don't know, I was looking at buying a fujitsu from Frys, until the laptop guy at work said to check dell, and i got a much better computer for 300 less.

• 1 month later...