Sigs!

Ok, im willing to make sum sigs...now too many, but its holdays and ive got sum free time. Heres a directory with sum ive made:

http://www.adam.com.au/yeodavid/MISCIMAGES/sig/

Post requests like this:

Size: The size that you want the graphic to be (in pixels). eg. 320 x 120

Images: Include links to images that you want in your graphic.

Text: What text do you want to have on the graphic?

Colors: What are the main colors that you want on the sig?

Thanks!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol ta =) , guess no one wants a sig, well i suppose the whole of America is asleep...i think...well come on Aussies!!! Post!!! =P

edit: boy! do we have a lot of guests chekin out the site! "519 guests, 29 members"

All of youz, sign up!

Edited by jonnoyeo111

I wouldnt mind seeing if you can handle a black/white scareface sig with all the crap I have squished on it :lol: . As long as it fits the occ reqs its good...lemme put it in that list form u made to be nice :P:

Size: OCC compatable

Text:

--------cut here-----------------

CBBID 3500+ [email protected]

Actively cooled Buffalo Firestix(Hynix B)@3v

Epox 9NDA3+ Vdimm & Droop mods

r350 AIW 9800Pro w/K7 Silentboost/2x80mm 1x60mm fans

XP-90 w/92mm Tornado on Hardcano10

--------end here ;)--------------

Colors: only shades of black and white(except text - bold color like red for that)

Think you can handle that? Its a lot of text to get looking right on such a small banner(IMO there should be a filesize, not pic dimensions limit on sigs - the size is what slows down loading...but I'm just a humble member ;)). No rush or anything - my attempt suits me well enough till my next change of heart- but I'm just interested to see what you can come up with :) . Thanks.

lol ta =) , guess no one wants a sig, well i suppose the whole of America is asleep...i think...well come on Aussies!!! Post!!! =P

edit: boy! do we have a lot of guests chekin out the site! "519 guests, 29 members"

All of youz, sign up!

506453[/snapback]

lol.. I'm fine for sigs... but I like em though, nicely done.

cs.jpg

scarface.jpg

I dont really like them much lol.....puck...TOO MUCH WRITING!!! lool...i could use any good fonts...it was unreadable to i went to Arial lol...

And...BlueCow....meh...spose came out allrite..but not how i liked it....

I dont really like long and thin sigs, i like long and fat sigs! lol.

Yah, and OCC ppl, can we make it have a maximum filesize, not dimension. Makes more sense!

Meh, u guys do watever u want to it! next! =P

(dont give me such restrictions) =P

the philosphy of the dimension limit is so that you don't have more sig that post all the time. It is annoying on other forums when people have sigs that take up 3 quarters of the page. I like it this way.

Guest Fried_fry

hey can u make me a sig along the lines of Blue_cow's

a ct, [boS] Fried_fry, but primary colours: blue and red

thanks a lot all i have is the crappy one i made

Edited by Fried_fry

the philosphy of the dimension limit is so that you don't have more sig that post all the time.  It is annoying on other forums when people have sigs that take up 3 quarters of the page.  I like it this way.

507799[/snapback]

I agree completely. There's nothing more gaudy than a sig that takes up half my page. Keep them small so we can actually read the posts without constant scrolling. After all, the posts are the important part, not the sigs. We don't need to read your life story every time you post.

Plus, I love widescreen apect ratio look, so the wide thin sigs look really cool to me.

I dont really like them much lol.....puck...TOO MUCH WRITING!!! lool...i could use any good fonts...it was unreadable to i went to Arial lol...

507798[/snapback]

:lol: Told you it was a lot! Thats just the technical stuff...I cant help it! I couldnt use my "edition" scarface font because of the amount of text - just unreadable with anything except the cheesy fonts :( . Good job tho! I'll probably through "Puck" on there or something and use it here for a while(saved it to my comp) :D .

:lol:  Told you it was a lot! Thats just the technical stuff...I cant help it! I couldnt use my "edition" scarface font because of the amount of text - just unreadable with anything except the cheesy fonts :( . Good job tho! I'll probably through "Puck" on there or something and use it here for a while(saved it to my comp)  :D .

507869[/snapback]

I like the new one too. Your old one is very hard to read because the red text doesn't stand out from the background enough. I've always wondered what parts of it said :P The new font is a bit easier to read though, so you might be able to get away with red text for that one. Either way, the new one looks good!