New Card

i jumped from my 9600se to a 9800 pro R350 core. all i can say from touching the gpu stock cooler is WOW, this thing runs HOT, gotta take my finger off after like 5seconds. what kinda o/c can i expect from it? and i plan on replacing it with a good cooler( i need recommendations) and probably volt modding it. right now shes running @ 390/380. stock setting and she is still hot lol. seems like my huge fan cant reach to my gpu... guess its time to put on my ghetto cooling. other than that, my games run much better now. is 7k (forgot actual score) a good result for 3dmark 03?

i jumped from my 9600se to a 9800 pro R350 core. all i can say from touching the gpu stock cooler is WOW, this thing runs HOT, gotta take my finger off after like 5seconds. what kinda o/c can i expect from it? and i plan on replacing it with a good cooler( i need recommendations) and probably volt modding it. right now shes running @ 390/380. stock setting and she is still hot lol. seems like my huge fan cant reach to my gpu... guess its time to put on my ghetto cooling. other than that, my games run much better now. is 7k (forgot actual score) a good result for 3dmark 03?

505337[/snapback]

yeah that's a normal score for that card. the first time i ran 03 with my gt i got around 7,000..

im going to revert back to my omega 5.2 cats, quick question, does fast writes really have any effect on my overclocking? before i installed my 5.6 omega cats, i had fast writes on (recommended for A64s). so which would yield better.