Another Couple Folders

Dimonicka

Looks like I finally popped a 100,000 points, that last 1,000 seemed to take forever :-)

Congrats to Alxxx and the others who've recently topped this milestone. Thanks fer Folding and keep churnin' out the work units

:foldon:

just noticed the slimmer folding sigs can't seem to fit the whole point total, funny, I guess they were not made for the 100k group? ;-)

Edited by Dimonicka

would have reached 100k sooner if my Msi mobo didnt keep crappin out on me :angry2: , i'm now on my forth one since september last year (see how long this one lasts), i think maybe they just dont like folding as only the first one was overclocked all the rest have been at stock speed, i'm using an ABIT kv8 pro in my main rig now (must update my sig) and alls well with this one, so if all goes well i might break into the top 30, been hovering around 41-42 for ages.

AL :foldon:

That's too bad about 4 mobos in 9 months. My sig and sig image are also outta date. I lost both of the 160 GB drives(out on RMA) and had to pull my OC back to stock due to the summer heat. I was able to add a Sempron 2500+ tho and am gathering parts for an A64 monitor mod project that should be done in August.

100K seemed impossible when I started w/only one rig, kinda the way a million looks from here w/only 4 rigs :-)