I Really Need To Rant

Ok, I stay behind from a trip tonight to get started on chores. I started over an hour ago.

What's happened so far?

Goats have gotten into the craping horse pasture.

Another goat decided to FINALLY have her craping baby, in the middle of the craping pen.

Oh yea, and let's not forget the craping fact that I had to restart the entire craping pump because the milk backed up into the line. That's what you get when you work with an auto-transfer for a few days.

And, to top it all off... my parents cell phone won't work, and they were suppose to be here a half hour ago.

Now, I need to go back outside into this craping chaos again. By the time they actually get home, it'll be too dark to even see the goats in the horse pasture, and I'll get craping blamed for not getting them into the goat pen. Yea, real craping easy to lure them back in with a bucket of grain when 20 horses are around them. 2,000+ pound animals running at you to get the . in the bucket you're holding is not a very enjoyable experience.

I feel better now.

Rofl I thought "Goats have gotten into the craping horse pasture." was just a metaphor..

feels good to rant though man.. My best friend of 8 years through elem school, middle school, and high school, whom I've dated off and on forever, just left for California today for college.. kinda breaks my heart.. First time I've cried in years..

***I am VERY pissed off right now. Do not take any of the below to heart***

Do I act like it craping does? Right now, I'm seriously craping thinking that my parents have gotten into a car wreck. I'm craping going crazy over milking these idiot goats (the last two words are recursive), AND, I'M ALMOST OUT OF CAFFEINE FREE DEW!

So I appologize if I'm a little bit frustrated and angry.

EDIT:

Update:

My left ring finger just got crushed courtesy of one of the craping horned goats. Parents still aren't here. Just about broke down craping crying because of all this ....

I need a blog, don't I?

***I am VERY pissed off right now. Do not take any of the below to heart***

Do I act like it craping does? Right now, I'm seriously craping thinking that my parents have gotten into a car wreck. I'm craping going crazy over milking these idiot goats (the last two words are recursive), AND, I'M ALMOST OUT OF CAFFEINE FREE DEW!

So I appologize if I'm a little bit frustrated and angry.

EDIT:

Update:

My left ring finger just got crushed courtesy of one of the craping horned goats. Parents still aren't here. Just about broke down craping crying because of all this ....

I need a blog, don't I?

505001[/snapback]

why Caffienie free dew?

hmm why dont u just goto sleep, and when ur parents get home be like

"WHERE THE #$(*@ WHERE U #*$*@)# IVE BEEN DOING ALL THIS @#!% AND U GUYS WERE ALL JOYRIDING AROUND, WELL #&@$ U ALL AND HAVE FUN MILKING THOSE $*#&@(% GOATS BIATCH!"

edit: dont actually do that, we dont want a murder victim at OCC

Edited by GuJuMaN89