My Belated 1 Yr. Anniversery Post...

Well, I've spent over a year here.

During that time, I've changed my stance on politics, with help from Andrusk and Ayokona.

I've also gotten a much better grasp of C, courtesy of Markie. And, I've learned that ASM is evil.

I've grown up alot since I joined here... going from an angst filled kid who spammed the Alley with rants (that stopped when LP contacted me about it. Great guy about it, too).

And, most importantly...

Celtica is NOT a gardening tool.

Much thanks to everyone.

And, most importantly...

Celtica is NOT a gardening tool.

504710[/snapback]

HAHAHAHA!!! She isn't? lol.........congrats on the belated 1 year dude. I remember when you first joined that I didn't like you because all you posted were senseless rants and other stupid stuff. Well I still don't like you and you still post senseless stuff, but hey somethings never change lol j/k man :P haha :lol:

I am?

My definition of ranting is going on madly about something in a post. This was a post thanking others... sorry if my definitions are wrong. I'll go check Urbandictionary...

1.  rant

To speak agressivly about somthing. or to take your own tangent about a subject and talk for a long time in a passionate manner. also see [Aitkenism.

Geeze neil has been ranting for a good two hours now!!!

To suddenly give a long speech that usually results in rambling and repeating of nonsence.

dang... I guess I was. Sorry.