Watercooling Anybody?

hmm, i'm not so sure its a flow waster. look how tiny in diameter those lines are. with one big 1/2" line feeding the point of entry, and split off into a bunch of 1/16" lines, i'd say that flow could be maintained. each line shown has a return line. so it looks like 4 tiny lines to the sinks, and 4 tiny return ones. 4x1/16th lines = 1x1/2" line in area/volume. so i think with that going on, the flow rate will remain the same and youll have mabye a little pressure rise from all the wall drag resistence but not too much.

very interesting....

hmm, i'm not so sure its a flow waster. look how tiny in diameter those lines are. with one big 1/2" line feeding the point of entry, and split off into a bunch of 1/16" lines, i'd say that flow could be maintained. each line shown has a return line. so it looks like 4 tiny lines to the sinks, and 4 tiny return ones. 4x1/16th lines = 1x1/2" line in area/volume. so i think with that going on, the flow rate will remain the same and youll have mabye a little pressure rise from all the wall drag resistence but not too much.

very interesting....

505884[/snapback]

No matter what, you will loose pressure by moving to smaller diameter lines, and to seperate blocks.