Latest Update

Revo

Has anyone checked it out yet? They released cs_assault, designed a new skin for the Terrorist's (which I don't like), and I heard new animations for the knife and whatnot. Before I get to my T skin rant, I will have to say they did an A+ job on cs_assault. They did a perfect modern city setting, my props to Valve for that. Now here's my problem with the terrorist skin. It looks waay too much like the CT skin at far away. Only at close range I can figure out Terrorist from Counter-Terrorist. Oh well, guess I'll just have to download a custom skin :lol: Has anyone checked out the new update, and what are your thoughts on it?

Has anyone checked it out yet? They released cs_assault, designed a new skin for the Terrorist's (which I don't like), and I heard new animations for the knife and whatnot. Before I get to my T skin rant, I will have to say they did an A+ job on cs_assault. They did a perfect modern city setting, my props to Valve for that. Now here's my problem with the terrorist skin. It looks waay too much like the CT skin at far away. Only at close range I can figure out Terrorist from Counter-Terrorist. Oh well, guess I'll just have to download a custom skin :lol: Has anyone checked out the new update, and what are your thoughts on it?

504426[/snapback]

I was wondering why there were so many tks...