So Annoying...

my dad woke me up at 11 this morning. I was so tired since I went to sleep at 4:30 because I was studying C++ and browsing through the usenet archives. Myfather told me that a computer at work would turn on after a blackout. I instinctively pulled the power cord out of the psu, waited 5 seconds, and put it back in. Lo and behold, it worked. So annoyed. And i didnt work long enough to get paid (paid by the hour, 9 bucks). So now I am stuck at my parents' office, tired and really sore for some reason.

now you know how i feel about school and one time going camping. ugh i got so sick my muscles were stiff, i would not go camping down south again... you should prolly doing something to keep you busy or sleep all day ( my personal favorite activity when im not workon on my computer or playin games.).

you should have a minimum fee of like 1 hour or something. Lots of people do that. my brother was an electrician for a while and they had a minimum of an hour and at like 50 (forget how much exactly but it was a lot) dollars an hour it wasn't cheap when people called said their microwave wouldn't work so he goes and plugs it in for them. (true story)

at least from here, we are going to blockbuster, where I shall rent a few Star Wars movies. Then to the airport, where my father will depart to Israel for a week. Maybe when he is away, he will forget his anger towards me becasue of something that happened yesterday.