Sign in to follow this  
Misuta_Yancha

Pentium 4 Engineering Sample

be an AMD authorized reseller who sells at least $50,000 of amd processors a month. also be the only microsoft WHQL certified white box vendor. and BEG. get down on your knees and BEG them to send you stuff. email like 200 people @ AMD. and BEG them.

eventually it works :)

I think 200 emails to people at AMD would be worth a couple of free chips :)

yeh, i bought a ES of a 3200+ winchester off of ebay, and it was the biggest piece o crap EVER!!!!!!, dang AMD and their ES's

hmmm heres the steppings:

ada3200dip4be

abbdd 0415upaw

i tried google but i couldnt get nething to show, ne now?

Edit sorry SUPER OLD!!!

dang dude talk about reviving the dead lol.

532497[/snapback]

Yeah, almost two months! I'm surprised this thread doesn't have dust all over it. I bet it'd crack into a million pieces if you picked it up!

Seriously, who cares? If you've got something to add, what's the problem? What's the difference between adding a post to an old thread, and starting a new one and linking the old? I never saw why everyone made such a big deal. I've had threads shut down because I posted in them instead of making a new one, and they were less than three months old. What's the problem with that? I'd rather search and get one thread than seven that all link together over the last year...

Guest FxXP

Actually someone had the nerve to dig up my S-ATA/XP installation thread that was dead 6 months before some n00b revived it.

Yeah, almost two months!  I'm surprised this thread doesn't have dust all over it.  I bet it'd crack into a million pieces if you picked it up!

Seriously, who cares?  If you've got something to add, what's the problem?  What's the difference between adding a post to an old thread, and starting a new one and linking the old?  I never saw why everyone made such a big deal.  I've had threads shut down because I posted in them instead of making a new one, and they were less than three months old.  What's the problem with that?  I'd rather search and get one thread than seven that all link together over the last year...

532505[/snapback]

I kinda agree. It can be annoying to see a thread re-appear for a nonsense comment (like: "ya me too"), but if it's a real question-answer type thread with real input or questions, that is a good thing cause if nothing else, it shows that people really can use the search function.

Other than that, it's just people that are bored and wanna throw in a "Dead Thread Revival!!!!111one!" comment. Don't take offense, I've done it too...

do you mean bored like when its 1 am and your wifes on that time of the month type of bored when anything is better than crawling to bed even though you know you got to get up early to go to work type of bored?

Yeah, almost two months!  I'm surprised this thread doesn't have dust all over it.  I bet it'd crack into a million pieces if you picked it up!

Seriously, who cares?  If you've got something to add, what's the problem?  What's the difference between adding a post to an old thread, and starting a new one and linking the old?  I never saw why everyone made such a big deal.  I've had threads shut down because I posted in them instead of making a new one, and they were less than three months old.  What's the problem with that?  I'd rather search and get one thread than seven that all link together over the last year...

532505[/snapback]

Totally agree. Seems like a really silly rule to me :rolleyes: :thumbs-up: